What is Cervical Spondylitis?
Cervical spondylitis affects the spinal disc. This ailment is caused due to exceeding pressure on the disc, and the aging process worsens it.
What are the symptoms of Cervical Spondylitis?
Some of the major signs that indicate the chances of cervical spondylitis in a person are:
- Pain in legs, thigh muscles, back, shoulder, and neck.
- Extreme head pain
- Stiffness and fatigue
- Pain while sneezing and coughing
- Numbness in neck and shoulder muscles
What are the causes of Cervical Spondylitis?
The main reasons behind cervical spondylitis are:
- Lack of fluid in spinal discs
- Bone overgrowth
- Cracks in the spinal discs
- Injuries or accidents
- Stiffness in ligaments
What is the treatment for Cervical Spondylitis?
- Physical exam
- CT, MRI scan, and EMG
- Physical therapy (appropriate exercise to stretch neck and shoulder muscles)
- Medications (anti-epileptic drugs, steroid injections, muscle relaxants, and pain reliever)
- Surgery if the condition is worse
Aware Gleneagles Global hospital is considered amongst the best hospital for the treatment of cervical spondylitis in Hyderabad. The reason why we are considered the best hospital is because of our infrastructure, quality of treatment, and affordability. We house some of the best spine surgeons for the treatment of cervical spondylitis in Hyderabad, who strive to serve the patients better and give them effective treatment. Choose us for the best treatment possible for cervical spondylitis in Hyderabad. Starting from diagnostic tests, treatment, surgery, to aftercare, we offer a complete solution to your problem.