Dr Y. Sandeep Reddy
Department: Renal Sciences
Designation: Sr. Consultant - Nephrologist
Qualification: MBBS, MD, DM(Nephrology)Book an appointment
Dr Y. Sandeep Reddy is an adept medical professional with over 8 years of experience in the field of nephrology.
Currently working as the Consultant Nephrologist at Aware Global Hospital, Dr Y. Sandeep Reddy is well known for his impeccable research work with numerous papers and articles published in many esteemed national and international journals.
He has been trained at reputed medical institutes and possesses expertise in transplantation, glomerular diseases, CAPD and interventions like PERM cath Insertion. In addition to his commendable experience, Dr Reddy is also an esteemed member of the Indian Society of Nephrology.
8 Years of Experience
- 2012 to Present
Consultant Nephrologist at Aware Global Hospital, Hyderabad
- Glomerular diseases
- Experimental Nephrology
- Interventions like PERM cath insertion and minimally invasive CAPD catheter insertion
- Hair Dye Related Acute Kidney Injury – A Clinical and Experimental Study. Yanala Sandeep Reddy, Shaik Abbdul Nabi, Chippada Apparao, Chinthamaneni Srilatha, Yadla Manjusha, Parvathina Sri Ram Naveen, Chennu Krishna Kishore, Anappindi Sridhar and Vishnubotla Siva Kumar: Renal Failure, 2012; 34(7): 880–884.
- Nitric oxide status in patients with chronic kidney disease.Y. Sandeep Reddy, V. S. Kiranmayi, A. R. Bitla1, G. S. Krishna, P. V. L. N. Srinivasa Rao, V. Sivakumar.; Indian Journal of Nephrology; Sep 2015 / Vol 25 / Issue 5;287-291.
- Metastatic calcinosis cutis in patients of end-stage renal disease. Hemodialysis International 2012; 16:447–453.
- Spontaneous Cure of Migrated Peritoneal Catheter. PDI january 2012 – Vol. 32, No. 1
- Acute kidney injury in patients with pyogenic liver abscess. Sriramnaveen P, Sridhar A, Sandeep Y, Krishnakishore C, Sainaresh V, Manjusha Y, Sivakumar V. Ren Fail. 2011;33(5):551-2.
- Acute kidney injury due to emphysematous pyelonephritis on a horseshoe kidney. Sriramnaveen P, Sridhar A, Sandeep Y, Kishore CK, Manjusha Y, Sivakumar V. Ren Fail. 2011;33(7):730-1
- Gallstone ileus with acute kidney injury–a case report. Sridhar A, Sandeep Y, Krishnakishore C, Sriramnaveen P, Manjusha Y, Sriram P, Lakshmi BV, Lakshmi AY, Sivakumar V. Ren Fail. 2011;33(9):908-9
- Fatal poisoning by isoniazid and rifampicin. Sridhar A, Sandeep Y, Krishnakishore C, Sriramnaveen P, Manjusha Y, Sivakumar V. Indian J Nephrol. 2012 Sep;22(5):385-7.
- Epitrochlear mass in a patient on maintenance hemodialysis–Kimura disease. Yadla M, Sriramnaveen P, Sivakumar V, Sandeep Reddy Y, Sridhar AV, Krishna Kishore C, Vijayalakshmi B, Lakshmi AY, Rukmangadha N. Hemodial Int. 2012 Oct;16(4):568-70.
- Sternal tuberculosis in a patient with chronic kidney disease. Yadla M, Reddy S, Sriramnaveen P, Kishore CK, Sridhar AV, Lakshmi AY, Vijayalakshmi B, Phanindra B, Sivakumar V. Indian J Nephrol. 2013 Jan;23(1):57-8
- A clinical study of bilateral non-obstructive acute pyelonephritis with acute kidney injury in patients of type 2 diabetes mellitus. Yadla M, Parvithina S, Chennu KK, Reddy S, Sridhar AV, Vijayalakshmi B, Lakshmi AY, Kalawat TC, Sivakumar V. Saudi J Kidney Dis Transpl. 2014 Mar;25(2):338-42.
- Succesfully treated Curvularia lunata peritonitis in a peritoneal dialysis patient..Kalawat U, Reddy G S, Sandeep Y, Naveen P R, Manjusha Y, Chaudhury A, Kumar V S. Indian J Nephrol 2012;22:318-9
- Chloroform poisoning–a case report. Sridhar N, Krishnakishore C, Sandeep Y, Sriramnaveen P, Manjusha Y, Sivakumar V. Ren Fail. 2011;33(10):1037-9
- Purple urine bag syndrome in chronic kidney disease. P. Sriramnaveen, Y. S. Reddy, AVSSN. Sridhar,C. K. Kishore, Y. Manjusha, V. Sivakumar. Indian Journal of Nephrology; Jan 2016 / Vol 26 / Issue 1:67-68