What must I bring along for hospitalization?
Patients must bring along the following list of items for hospitalization at Aware Gleneagles Global Hospital:
- A referral letter from your treating physician.
- Original copies of identification such as a Passport, relevant Identity Card, Birth Certificate (for patients below 15 years), Driver’s License, etc.
- Guarantee letter from insurance company or employer (applicable to international companies that have credit arrangements with our hospitals).
- Previous medical reports e.g. X-Ray, Laboratory Reports, Blood Test Results, etc, if any.
- A list of all medication and the dosage that you are presently taking if any. Outside medicines are not allowed, the routine medications will be administered by the hospital.
- Any forms or letters concerning your payment which that were not submitted.
- To make your stay more comfortable, we encourage our patients to bring along their nightwear for any in-patient procedures.
- Clothes and comfortable footwear to wear. The hospital may provide a gown to wear for the patients during their stay.
- A mobile phone with a charger.
- Personal toiletries like toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, etc.
- If you have any special requirements that you would like to discuss before your admission, please contact our International Relationship Manager and keep us informed well in advance.
The patients are also encouraged to bring some of their items such as spectacles, hearing aids, etc., but advised to refrain from bringing expensive jewellery, watches, large sums of cash, other such valuables, medications from home, outside food, fruits, and flowers. Please take care of your passport, visa and other such documents in your care. We advise you to come light and only with the most essential items to make your stay easy and hassle-free.