Different conditions treated by the institute of neurosciences are:
- Hemiplegia: Hemiplegia is treated to restore motor function by addressing the underlying cause and by various forms of therapy. In fact, with physical therapy and mirror therapy, muscle control in a hemiparetic limb can be enhanced. We are one of the best hospitals for the treatment of Hemiplegia in Hyderabad.
- Aphasia: A person with aphasia who has had a stroke may benefit from a speech-language pathologist’s session. The therapist should work with the individual on a regularly to improve their ability to speak and communicate.
- I.V Thrombolysis & Endovascular Therapy for Acute Stroke : The doctor inserts a catheter into a large blood artery in your head during this operation. We then take the clot out of the vessel using a tool. If it is done 6 to 24 hours after the stroke starts, this operation is most effective.
- Epilepsy: Medical Management and particular diet may include some other potential options.
- Alzheimer’s Disease (PD): There is no such treatment to cure Alzheimer’s disease completely, but by using certain drugs, you can improve the condition of the patient.
- Dementia: It is not possible to reverse brain cell death, so there is no known cure for degenerative dementia. Alternatively, condition management such as Alzheimer’s disease focuses on the care and treatment of symptoms rather than their underlying cause. Nonetheless, medication may be possible to prevent or stop further damage to brain tissue if dementia symptoms are due to a reversible, non-degenerative reasons.
- Neuropathy: Neuropathy treatment involves measures to control the symptoms and, where applicable, medical steps that address the underlying cause of neuropathy. Medical treatments for diabetes, autoimmune diseases, kidney disease, and deficiencies of vitamins are varied and concentrate on the particular underlying condition.
- Multiple Sclerosis: MS is treated with the help of some drugs, and if it does not work, then brain cell stimulation is done.
- Myasthenia Gravis: Myasthenia gravis is not healed, but treatment with immunosuppressants or inhibitors of cholinesterase that help control symptoms.