Neurosurgeries are provided at the Institute of Neurosciences
Neurology involves the treatment of many different conditions where numerous neurosurgeries have to be performed by the best neurosurgeons. Our institute is one of the best hospitals for neurosurgery in Hyderabad for neurology treatment . The procedures done here are:
- Craniotomy: A craniotomy is a removal from the skull of part of the bone to reveal the brain by surgery for removing the bone segment called the bone flap; specialized tools are used.
- Complex Temporal Epilepsy Surgery: Temporal lobe resection, also known as temporal lobectomy, is a procedure that can reduce the number of seizures you experience, make them less frequent, or even prevent them from happening.
- Complex Lesioned Epilepsy Surgery: This brain surgery removes brain lesions that cause seizures — areas of damage or abnormalities such as tumours or abnormal blood vessels.
- Thrombolysis: Thrombolysis, also known as thrombolytic therapy, is a treatment for dissolving harmful clots in blood vessels, increasing blood flow, and preventing tissue and organs from being impaired.
- Mechanical thrombectomy: You might need a deep vein clot cut out in sporadic cases. This may be appropriate if you have a severe case of DVT, also called phlegmasia cerulea dolens, which does not respond well to other treatment forms. This is a venous thrombectomy procedure.
- Botulinum Toxin Injection: Botulinum toxin is a muscle-relaxing drug made of Clostridium botulinum, a bacterium. This is the medicine that people use to fix lines, commonly known as Botox.