What are the different diseases/conditions treated by the Institute of Spine Surgery?
Conditions we treat include the following:
- Degenerative disc disease: Degenerative disc disease is also termed as degeneration of the intervertebral disc. This condition occurs between vertebrae due to loss of cushioning, or fragmentation.
- Spinal stenosis: Spinal stenosis exerts pressure on the nerves and spinal cord. This condition occurs mainly in the neck and lower back area. Read More
- Lumbar spine stenosis: Lumbar spine stenosis happens due to the narrowing of the open spaces that are present in the lower back. This condition causes pressure on the nerves that pass through the spine and the spinal cord
- Lumbar disc prolapses: Lumbar disc prolapse is a condition where the disc placed between the bones of the spinal cord becomes rubbery. Get an effective cure from the best hospital for the treatment of Lumbar disc prolapse in Hyderabad. Read More
- Spinal Disc Protrusion: Spinal Disc Protrusionis also called a slipped disc, in which the rubbery disc present between the bones of the spinal cord gets damaged. Read More
- Disc extrusion: In the case of Disc extrusion, the external part of the spinal disc cracks allowing the inner jelly part of the disc to drain out. This condition may happen even when the ligaments are damaged or impaired. Choose the best hospital for the treatment of Disc extrusion in Hyderabad, to get a safe cure.
- Cervical spondylosis: Cervical spondylosis is an ailment caused in the cervical spine. This disorder is caused when excessive pressure on the disc, and the aging process worsens it. We are considered the best hospital for the treatment of Cervicalspondylosis in Hyderabad. Read More
- Cervical radiculopathy: Cervical radiculopathy is the condition in which the nerve function gets disturbed and, as a result, causes pain in the neck and hand. Aware Gleneagles Global Hospital is one of the best hospitals for the treatment of Spinal stenosis in Hyderabad.
- Cervical myelopathy: Cervical myelopathy refers to the compression on the spinal cord in the neck region of the human body. We are one of the best hospital for the treatment of Cervical myelopathy in Hyderabad.
- Kyphosis: Kyphosis, generally known as hunch-back, is observed commonly in aged women, and it is connected to osteoporosis. In this disease, the spine is curved at the top of the back and affects the posture of the human body.
- Scoliosis: Scoliosis is termed as a disorder in which the shape and structure of the spine change. The spine gets curved. Get cured of scoliosis in one of the best hospitals for the treatment of Scoliosis in Hyderabad.
- Whiplash injury: Whiplash injury is caused due to forceful and swift movement of the neck. It is named whiplash injury as the neck movement resembles the sound of cracking of a whip.
- Spondylolisthesis: Spondylolisthesis is a spinal disorder in which the upper bone of the spinal cord slides on to the lower bone. Choose us as we top the list of best hospitals for the treatment of Spondylolisthesis in Hyderabad. Read more
- Cervical disc disease: Cervical disc disease is caused due to the breakdown of the cushioning discs present in the cervical spinal region. This disease generates neck and arm pain.