Dr T. Sudheendra
Designation: Jr. Consultant
Qualification: MBBS, MS, MCHBook an appointment
With extensive knowledge and experience in cardiac diseases and surgeries, Dr T. Sudheendra is an extremely skilled Cardiothoracic Surgeon. He has published numerous papers and articles in national and international journals.
In addition to holding an M.S. in General Surgery and M.Ch in Cardiothoracic Surgery, he has also done an internship at Gandhi Medical College. His expertise lies in the exemplary application of thoracic procedures and conducting adult cardiac and thoracic surgeries.
Dr Sudheendra does not miss a chance to increase his knowledge and hone his skills for which he regularly attends workshops, seminars and CMEs.
4 Years of Experience
- Senior Resident in the department of CT surgery in Gandhi Medical College
- Consultant in the Department of CT surgery in Apollo Hospital, Secunderabad
- Consultant in the Department of CT surgery in Care Hospital, Hitech City and Care Hospital, Nampally
- Knowledge of diverse range of cardiac diseases
- Surgeries including thoracic surgeries and trauma
- Adult cardiac surgeries and Pediatric surgeries
- Thoracic procedures and thoracic surgeries
- Vascular surgeries including carotid artery procedures
- ‘Relationship of intravenous fluid therapy to electrolyte imbalance in Upper Gastrointestinal surgeries.’ published in IOSR journal ( 2014)
- ‘A randomised controlled study on techniques of vein harvest, morbidity lowering with minimally invasive techniques.’ published in international surgery journal (2018)
- ‘Aspergilloma- Presentation and management: Our experience’ published in journal of Medical and allied sciences ( 2018)
- ‘Role of IV NIRS I’m off pump bypass surgery to monitor myocardial ischemia.’ published in International surgery journal (2018)
- ‘Can sub mitral density be used to grade severity of Mitral disease.’ oral presentation in IACTSCON 2017