Dr Rajeev Garg
Department: Cardiac Sciences
Designation: Senior Consultant-Interventional Cardiologist
Qualification: MBBS; MD(Med), DNB (Cardio), Dip. Card (NIMS) MNAMS; FSCAI, FESCBook an appointment
Dr Rajeev Garg is the Senior Consultant Interventional Cardiologist at Aware Gleneagles Global Hospital in Hyderabad. He has a rich experience of decades in Interventional Cardiology and treatment of Hypertension and Cholesterol related heart diseases. He has started multiple heart failure clinics and is associated with mentorship programs under European Society of Hypertension for teaching MBBS and MD Doctors.
26 Years of Experience
- Senior Consultant Cardiologist in Yashoda Superspeciality Hospital
- Registrar Cardiology in AMS, DDH Hyderabad
- DNB Resident Cardiology in AMS DDH Hyderabad.
- Interventional Cardiology doing complex PTCA including LMCA and Bifurcation lesions.
- Multi vessel Angioplasty.
- Device closure of PDA, ASD, VSD, RSOV
- All types of permanent pacemakers including DDDR, CRT, AICD
- Balloon Mitral and Pulmonary Valvuloplasty
- Complex Peripheral Angioplasty
- Stent graft procedure for Aortic Aneurysm