Department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Gynaecology Hospital
Welcome to the Department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics at Aware Gleneagles Global Hospital, LB Nagar, Hyderabad. We offer complete outpatient and inpatient gynaecological services and the latest minimally invasive and robotic therapies for serious and complex disorders, including uterine fibroids, urinary incontinence, and gynaecological cancers. Our Centre for Infertility and Reproductive Surgery is known for its high level of success and for helping to build healthy families. For women with chronic health problems, the Contraception Consult Service provides evaluations.
Our commitment to family-focused and patient care has shaped our Centre for new-borns and women and we are amongst one of the best hospitals for women care in Hyderabad for the quality of our obstetric and neonatal care all under one roof. We recognize that there are unique and personal issues of each patient. That's why we empower our patients to be active care partners, and we collaborate with each family to meet their needs. Through every step, we clearly explain all parts of the treatment–explaining all the possible choices to help make the best decisions for the patient and their family. We are among the best hospitals for delivery in Hyderabad.
FAQ: Gynaecology Hospital
Why Choose Aware Gleneagles Global Gynaecology Department?
Aware Gleneagles Global Hospital provides the best and complete pregnancy care, Starting from scans, X-rays, pre-delivery care, delivery, to post-pregnancy care, our hospital offers complete care to our pregnant patients.
Name a few gynaecology disorders?
Few Gynaecology disorders are heavy menstrual cycles, irregular menstrual cycles, pelvic pain, ovarian cysts, abnormal pap smears, vaginal yeast infections, these disorders need to be diagnosed and treated accordingly.
Why Choose Us: Best Gynaecology Hospital in Hyderabad
Women need safe and effective treatment for their problems. We, at Aware Gleneagles Global Hospital, LBN, ensure that a woman gets cured effectively. Some of the main reasons to choose our Obstetrics and Gynaecology department include:
- Our Doctors: The main reason why we are considered one of the best hospitals for women's care in Hyderabad is that we house only the best obstetrician in Hyderabad. They ensure that their patients get cured of all their ailments and are satisfied with the treatment. They have years of experience and expertise in the women's care department.
- Infrastructure: Be it pregnancy, or any other woman-related problem, our hospitals have some of the best doctors, advanced technology, and well-equipped OTs. Our infrastructure helps us in hitting the list of the best hospital for the treatment of gynaecology issues in Hyderabad.
- Best and Complete Pregnancy Care: Starting from scans, X-rays, pre-delivery care, delivery, to post-pregnancy care, our hospital offers complete care to our pregnant patients. Our hospital is the best hospital for high-risk pregnancies in Hyderabad, and a woman need not worry.
- Complete treatment: A woman facing gynaecological issues need not visit several scan centers and labs, we have all the necessary labs and scan machines, within our campus. The scan reports and blood test reports are then analyzed by our team of the best gynaecologist in Hyderabad.
FAQ: Gynaecology Hospital
Name a few Gynaecology & Obstetric Services?
- Laparoscopic Surgeries
- Menopause issues and post-menopausal bleeding
- Painless Normal Delivery
- Vaginal Delivery After C-Section
- High-Risk Pregnancy Care
- Other Uterine Issues
Our Diagnostic Capabilities
As one of the best hospitals for women care in Hyderabad, the Department of Gynaecology at Aware Gleneagles Global Hospital offers highly advanced image-based diagnostic testing to diagnose and treat gynaecology issues reliably. Our diagnostic services are:
Our diagnostic services are:
- Birthing Suites: we being one of the best hospitals for women care in Hyderabad have very luxurious birthing suits that make all the patients feel like they are living in a hotel with all the facilities that make them feel comfortable.
- Radiology – Foetal 2D & X-Ray: Ultrasonography can now easily and well represent many of the foetal problems that X-ray revealed with difficulty in the past. Nonetheless, a confirmatory radiograph is often worthwhile after an ultrasound diagnosis, especially of a skeleton disease.
- Mammography: A mammogram is nothing but a breast-ray image that is used in women showing no signs or symptoms of the disease to test for breast cancer. If you have a lump or any other symptom of breast cancer, it can also be used. Mammography screening is the type of mammography that checks whether you don’t have any symptoms. It can help to reduce breast cancer deaths among women between the ages of 40 and 70.
- Lab Services: The laboratory is well fitted with RANDOX, ROCHE, TRASASIA, MERCK, and SIEMENS specialized instruments and devices. The laboratory is made up of a team of dedicated and qualified staff, including pathologists & microbiologists and other technical staff.
- 24 Hours Pharmacy: our pharmacy is always open to the needs of the patient.
- Diet & Nutrition Counselling: Resources such as Weekly OPD, antenatal Diet Clinic, Oncology Diet Clinic, bariatric Diet Clinic, and PHP-Diet Clinic are available for outpatient care. For the Inpatient Treatment, on the other hand, Dieticians take daily rounds wherein dietary screening and assessment of all patients are done at the time of admission, and diet is formulated according to therapeutic needs.
- Lactation Consultation: An integral part of post-delivery treatment is encouraging breastfeeding and supporting new mothers to breastfeeding. We have dedicated lactation consultants who test every day for mothers and babies to support and sustain breastfeeding.
- Ambulance Services: we being one of thebest hospitals for women care in Hyderabad, have very well maintained and 24×7 available ambulance services.
Treatment & Procedures
Treating your ailment from the best hospital for treatment of gynaecology issues in Hyderabad is mandatory in order to gain a satisfactory cure. We are considered amongst the best hospital for pregnancy and delivery in Hyderabad and the best hospital for women’s health in Hyderabad.
Some of Gynaecology & Obstetric Services we have include:
Pregnancy & Delivery
- Painless Normal Delivery: In a painless normal delivery, a woman goes into labour and gives birth to a baby naturally without the use of any external instruments.
- Vaginal Delivery After C-Section: If your first child was born through C-section delivery, then the next child delivery is possible through the vagina directly.
- High-Risk Pregnancy Care: A woman may experience high-risk pregnancy if she has diabetics, depression, high blood pressure, or any other major health problem. Gleneagles Global Hospital is amongst the best hospital for high-risk pregnancy in Hyderabad.
- Fertility Clinic: In, fertility clinic, a couple are helped to become parents. When the natural childbirth process is not possible due to some medical reasons, then take the help of a fertility clinic.
- Instrumental Delivery: The child is delivered through the vaginal track but by using some external instruments like forceps and vacuum.
- LSCS (c-section): 1-2cm cut is made in the c-section above the uterus, which will aid in childbirth.
- LSCS with Tubectomy: It is a surgical procedure in which the fallopian tubes of the woman are sterilized.
- State-of-the-art Birthing Suites: State-of-art birthing suite is a place that has nurses, and 24×7 care is provided to the expecting mother.
- Lactation Counselling: The counselling is done after childbirth. The mother is explained about effective breast-feeding techniques.
- Laparoscopic Surgeries: In this surgery, a small cut (of about 0.5cm to 1cm) is made on the body. Any issue in the abdomen or pelvis region can be treated through this method.
- Other Uterine Issues like Adenomyosis, Asherman syndrome (intrauterine adhesions), Endometriosis, Uterine fibroids, Uterine polyps, Uterine prolapse, Urinary incontinence, and other women’s issues like Menorrhagia (heavy menstrual bleeding), Menstrual cramps, Post-hysterectomy prolapse, etc. are treated at the hospital.
- Menopause issues and post-menopausal bleeding: Any pain during the menstrual time or bleeding after the periods may be a symptom of some major issue. Consult a doctor immediately.
- Ovarian Issues like Ovarian Cysts, Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), Premature ovarian failure, etc.: The ovaries need to be healthy to get periods and stay fertile. Any problem in the ovary must be treated.
- Cervical Issues like Cervical dysplasia, PAP Smear, etc.: tests and analysis are carried out to detect cervical cancer.
- Surgeries like Myomectomy, Minimal Invasive Surgery/Laparoscopic Surgery, Hysterectomy, Colposcopy, etc.: In these surgeries, a small incision is made, and a long tube is inserted with a camera, to treat any issue.
The reason why our hospital is preferred by many women for pregnancy-related problems, delivery, or other health problems because of the treatment we offer for an affordable price. We are considered one of the best hospitals for the treatment of gynaecology issues in Hyderabad and the best hospital for pregnancy and delivery in Hyderabad. The main reason we are considered amongst the best hospital if because we have an efficient obstetrics and gynaecology department. We only take the best obstetrician in Hyderabad and the best gynaecologist in Hyderabad in our team.
A woman may approach our hospital for any issue and can expect effective cure in-return. Our team of experienced doctors has handled numerous cases and deliveries before. Their experience and the latest technology are combined to give our patients a hassle-free treatment experience.
Dr G Santoshini Gowrishetty
MBBS, MS (GYN & OBS), FMAS
Dr Kattamuri Laxmi
MBBS, DNB (OBG)
Consultant - Obstetrics & Gyneacology
Our Obstetrics and Gynaecology department comprises of a team of medical staff, nurses, coordinators, and doctors, who are available 24x7 and give effective treatment and care.
- Senior Gynaecologist: Doctor who has years of experience and expertise in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Anaesthetist: A person who is an expert in handling anaesthesia (a medicine that helps in losing sense for a short duration).
- Pharmacy: Our hospital has a 24x7 open pharmacy, and all the medicines are available.
- Blood Bank: All kinds of blood groups are stored in the blood banks for emergency purposes.
- Radiology: In this process, a medical imaging procedure is used to diagnose and treat various diseases.
- Diagnostic Services: Our hospital offers all possible diagnostic services.
Other Services & Facilities
Apart from Obstetrics and Gynaecology services, we, at Gleneagles Global Hospitals, offer various other services that include:
- Paediatric Consultation: After childbirth, the child's health can be analysed at our hospital itself.
- Diet & Nutrition Counselling: Many women lack nutrition and face various health issues. Also, a proper diet must be consumed by pregnant women. Get a diet chart from our nutritionist.
- Radiology – Foetal 2D & X-Ray: These tests are carried out to know the health and heart condition of the unborn baby.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit: This ICU is for treating babies of 28 days of age or less.
- Antenatal & Postnatal Programs: These programs help in taking care of pregnant women before and after childbirth.
- Mammography: This is similar to X-ray. The x-ray of the breast is taken to check if any signs are present indicated breast cancer.
- Lab Services: Scans and medical tests can be done in our hospital.
- Ambulance Services: For any emergency or issue, you can contact our hospital, and we provide ambulance services.
- Modular OT: Modular operation theatres mean that an OT is divided into small modules according to the need.
- Birthing Suites: A room is specially curated for giving birth and is filled with advanced technology and required instruments.
From the Doctor's Desk
We bring to you exclusive articles and videopods from our panel of experienced team of doctors. The articles revolve around myriad topics covering different aspects of a disease or condition right from what its about to its causes, symptoms, risk factors, diagnosis, treatment, etc. They also cover latest trends, technological advancements and new treatment methods. Stay tuned to this page for latest updates.
Can Pregnant Women Get Covid-19 Vaccine?
Although the vaccines are considered to be safe and effective, there still are certain concerns among the general population, especially the groups that did not...
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) – Causes, Symptoms, Prevention
Dr G Santoshini Gowrishetty
Genetic Health Problems Faced By Women
Dr G Santoshini Gowrishetty
Common Genetic Disorders That Affect Women 1. Breast Cancer Breast cancer, after skin cancer, is the most common cancer that affects women. It occurs when...