Department of Neurology
We extend you our warm welcome on behalf of the neurosciences team members. We are pleased to share our details with you. Neurology is the medical field concerned with researching and treating nervous system disorders. The nervous system is a dynamic, sophisticated system that regulates and manages the functions of the body. With the help of neurosurgery, we can help you lead a better life. Aware Gleneagles global hospital, Hyderabad, is one of the best hospitals for neurology in Hyderabad.
Our Neuroscience team at Aware Gleneagles global hospital is well equipped to treat all neurological diseases, making it one of the best hospitals for Neurological Disorders in Hyderabad. This centre is fitted with state-of-the-art facilities and operated by a dedicated team of Hyderabad’s best neurologists and surgeons, assisted by well-trained nursing assistants and para-medical staff to provide outstanding, patient-centred care for the treatment of neurological conditions.
Our panel of neurologists are well qualified & professionally skillful and will direct you from initial evaluation to diagnosis and treatment through every phase. We tailor a treatment plan to suit the needs of each patient. It also offers expert guidance on changes in diet and lifestyle to get you back to good health and take preventive action.
Why Choose Us for Neurological Care & Services?
The brain and nervous system regulate so many of our body’s vital functions. Therefore, when a neurological problem arises in the body, it is essential to pursue the most exceptional neurological treatment. At Aware Gleneagles Global Hospital, Hyderabad, we have a team of top neurology physicians, top neuro surgeons, and other specialists who are highly skilled and trained to diagnose and treat the most complex and challenging neurological condition or disorder.
For the diagnosis and treatment of neurological disorders, we provide in-patient and outpatient programs. Our medical expertise is coupled with the availability of state-of-the-art medical technology for the diagnosis and treatment for neurological conditions and the excellent team of allied support staff and the nursing team we have ensure that you get the best results.
Our physicians are specialized in a wide variety of treatments for neurological conditions, including Stroke, Epilepsy, Alzheimer’s Disease (PD), Dementia, GBS, Neuropathy, Neuralgia, Parkinsonism, Multiple Sclerosis, Myasthenia Gravis, Brain Tumor, Hydrocephalus, etc. Our diagnostic services include Nerve Conduction studies, Electromyography Studies, Small Fiber Neuropathy Assessment, Invasive & Non-Invasive Visual EEG Testing, High-Speed CT Imaging, High Definition MRI, 4D CT Scanning, Interventional Angiography, and Neuropsychological Assessments, etc.
Our neurology and neurosurgery team’s main goal is to enhance your quality of life, improve your neurological function regardless of your condition, and thus motivate you to take control of your health. To do this, we aspire to do our best. Hence, we are known to be one of the best hospital for neuroscience in Hyderabad.
Our Diagnostic Capabilities for Neurological Diseases & Disorders
Being amongst the best hospital for Neurology in Hyderabad, Aware Gleneagles Global Hospital’s Institute of Neurosciences provides highly advanced image-based diagnostic testing to assess and treat neurological issues accurately. Sophisticated brain imaging technology provides the perfect foundation for our patients to build the best treatment plan. Our hospital is known for problems related to neurology and neurosurgery. We are ranked amongst the best hospital for neurological diseases diagnosis in Hyderabad. Some of our hospital’s diagnostic procedures are:
Some of our hospital’s diagnostic procedures are:
- Nerve Conduction Tests: NCS tests how high the electrical activity in a nerve is and how powerful it is. The examination will tell if it has harmed a nerve.
- Electromyography Studies: The muscles move when they are instructed to get to work through nerve signals from the brain. Electromyography measures how well the muscle responds to it.
- Evoked Potential Studies: Evoked potential tests measure the time it takes for the brain either through sight, sound, or touch to respond to sensory stimulation.
- Small Fibre Neuropathy Evaluation: It is primarily determined by history and physical examination. But, functional neurophysiological testing and skin biopsy assessment of intraepidermal nerve fibre density can provide some proof of the diagnosis.
- High-speed CT imaging: CT is a diagnostic imaging technique that uses x-rays to calculate a target neuro displacement from all directions and reconstructs the linear attenuation coefficient throughout the object from that data. Although typically the images are acquired as a series of parallel axial slices, the result is a three-dimensional representation of the anatomy.
- High Definition MRI, 4D CT scan: These tests show the inner parts of your body in better detail.
- Interventional Angiography: Diagnostic and interventional angiography is a technique that injects blood vessels (arteries or veins) with a so-called dyer that appears on X-Ray to detect narrowing or blocking.
- EMG Testing: The procedure is used to identify defects in the neuromuscular system. One or more small needles (also known as electrodes) are inserted into the muscle through the skin during the test.
- Neuropsychological evaluations: Neuropsychological assessment is an assessment of how one’s brain works, which indirectly provides information about your brain’s structural and functional integrity. The diagnosis of neuropsychology includes an interview and study administration.
Facilities at Aware Gleneagles Global Hospital Institute of Neurosciences & Rehabilitation, open as well as endoscopic brain and spine surgeries.