Designation: Sr. Consultant – Paediatrician
Qualification: MBBS, DCH (CMC & H – Rayavellore)Book an appointment
- Compulsory Rotary Resident, 1999-2000 Christian Medical College, Vellore, (CMC&H) Affiliated to TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Chennai, S.India.
- Clinical Assistant. Jan 2000 to Jan 2001 Dept. of Neurology, Christian Medical College Hospital, Vellore.
- Senior Demonstrator. Jan 2001 to Feb 2002 Dept. of Microbiology, Dept. of Child Health-Unit II, Christian Medical College Hospital, Vellore.
- Clinical Research Co-ordinator, March 2002 – February 2003
- Diploma in Child Health (DCH) – PG Registrar, Feb 2003 to February 2005 Dept. of Child Health Christian Medical College Hospital, Vellore.
- Senior resident – March 2005 to Aug 2007, Department of Child Health Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences, Pondicherry.
- Full time Private Practice at Nagole, Hyderabad and Visiting Consultant in Bhavya Nursing Home, Sangeevini Maternity & Children’s Hospital, Hela Care Hospital from September 2007 to till date.
Research Co-ordinator in the International Multicentric research study entitled “A Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-controlled, Trial to Determine the safety and efficacy of Cold-adopted Influenza Virus Vaccine (CAIV-T) in healthy children” sponsored by Wyeth Lederle Vaccines, USA. Dept. of Child Health – Unit II, Christian Medical College Hospital, Vellore
- Dept of Gastrobio chemistry Wellcome from 1996-1998 (part time as an undergraduate student, mainly animal experiements in mice). Work been published in: Biochemica et biphysica acta 1500:
: (2000), 204-216
Attenuation of intestinal ischemia/reperfusion injury with sodium nitroprusside: studies on mitrochondrial function and lipid changes.
This above work been AWARDED BEST UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH PAPER PRESENTATION AWARD FOR THE YEAR 1997-1998
- JOURNAL OF ROYAL SOCIETY OF MEDICINE 2004, 94: (6): 296-298. STIFF-MAN SYNDROME IN CHILDHOOD. First case report from India.
- CO.INVESTGATOR: Quantitation of protine and urea by spot urine samplimg in children with NEPHRITIC SYNDROME.
Same been Published in INDIAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY,