Dr Revanth Gangasani Reddy
Department: Surgical Oncology
Designation: Consultant - Surgical Oncology
Qualification: MBBS, M.S, Mch (Surgical Oncology)Book an appointment
Currently working as Consultant Surgical Oncology at Aware Global Hospitals, Dr Revanth Gangasani Reddy is an experienced and proficient oncologist. Being trained in reputed medical institutes, he has worked not only as a Consultant in Surgical Oncology but also Assistant Professor and Lecturer at the Department of Surgical Oncology in many renowned medical institutes.
His expertise lies in robotic surgery. During his fellowship, he assisted over 100 cases on the Da Vinci X system including Robotic Esophagectomy, Lung lobectomy, Pneumonectomy, Thyroidectomy, Gastrectomy, Whipples, ICG guided LAR, APR, Hemicolectomy, Retroperitoneal tumour excision, Hysterectomy with ICG SLN for endometrial cancer, Cervical cancer and Partial Nephrectomy.
Dr Reddy’s research work is impeccable with numerous articles and papers published in national and international journals. In addition to this, he has also participated in many conferences. Dr Revanth Reddy is also an esteemed member of IASO, ASCO and CRSA.
- May 2019 to Present
Consultant Surgical Oncology, Aware Global Hospital, LB Nagar, Hyderabad
- September 2018 to February 2019
Consultant Surgical Oncology- Robotic surgery, KIMS, Secunderabad
- September 2017 to August 2018
Fellowship in Robotic surgery
- September 2016 to August 2017
Assistant Professor, Surgical Oncology, SVIMS, Tirupathi
- November 2015 to December 2015
Observer at various departments in Surgical Oncology, TMH, Mumbai
- October 2012 to January 2013
Lecturer, Surgical oncology, NIMS, Hyderabad
- Best oral presentation at IASO MID CON Tirupati for Sentinel Lymph node in Endometrial cancer
- Selected for fellowship in oncosurgery at ENT State conference held at Nellore in 2011
- Secured second highest marks in the class in ENT, SPM, medicine, paediatrics and surgery
- A prospective study of real time identification of line if transaction in Robotic Rectal cancer surgery by ICG, published in Springer Journal of Robotic Surgery ,May 2020.
- The nerve and vein sparing neck dissections for oral cancers: A prospective evaluation of the spinal accessory nerve function and internal jugular vein patency following treatment accepted for publication in ActaOtorhinolaryngologicaItalica 2017.doi : 10.14639/0392-100X-1481
- Reconstruction with dorsal nasal flap after resection of basal cell carcinoma of nose : J CutanAesthetSurg 2017;10:54-5
- A case of synchronous isolated thyroid metastasis from a primary lung cancer presenting as thyroid primary: A diagnostic challenge! Lung India 2016;33:326-9
- Metastasizing primary malignant melanoma of ovary in J.GynecolSurg2015;31:166-72.
- Effect Of Cellphone Usage On hearing threshold in J.volMedicalDentalSciences2013;27:4963-65.