Dr V V Satyanarayana E
Department: Orthopaedic & Joint Replacement
Designation: Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
Qualification: MBBS, MS (Orthopaedics), MCh Trauma (UK), AO Fellow Trauma & Arthroplasty (Greece)Book an appointment
Dr V V Satyanarayana E is a Trauma and Arthroplasty Surgeon with special interest in Primary and Revision of total knee and hip replacement surgeries. After obtaining MS degree in Orthopaedics, he has undergone trainings at various centres in India and abroad which have helped him in understanding most difficult cases and intricate details of surgeries. He obtained MCh (Trauma & Orthopaedics) from United Kingdom and has clinical experience of more than 11 years.
11 Years of Experience
- MCh from United Kingdom
- Well versed in managing all forms of Orthopaedic and Musculoskeletal problems.
- Performed more than 100 advanced joint replacement surgeries.
- Worked as Project Officer for establishing trauma care centres in Telangana government and district hospitals.
- Assisted in more than 1,000 Joint replacement Surgeries and 500 Navigated knee surgeries.
- Advanced Trauma care
- Youngest Surgeon to have completed AO Trauma International fellowship program from Greece.
- Knee and Hip surgeries
- Complex Trauma Management
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Poster presentation in AACH 2018: Comparison of revision risks between Total hip replacement and Hip resurfacing within the similar age groups. A meta-analysis and systemic review
- Paper publication in AIMDR Dec 2017: To Evaluate the clinical outcome of transverse fractures of Patella treated with modified tension band wiring. A Prospective study.
- Paper presentation in ISKSAA 2016: A Meta-analysis on comparison of revision risks between Total Hip replacement and Hip resurfacing.
- Comparison of revision risks between Total hip replacement and Hip resurfacing within the similar age groups under review process in BJS.
- Research world Thesis in MCh Orth, UK 2015 – A meta-analysis on the comparison of revision risks between total hip replacement and hip resurfacing with in similar age group population-Department of Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery TORT Centre, Scotland, UK
- Publication in SICOT: Floating Elbow Dislocation with Extra-Articular Distal Humerus Fracture: An Unusual Injury Pattern.
- Publication in Indian Journal of Orthopaedics: “Spontaneous fracture of Tibial Sesamoid” a case report in IJO 2013.
- Paper presentation in IOACON, Indian Orthopaedic Association, Hyderabad 2015: A prospective study of Patellar fractures treated by modified tension band wiring.
- Oral presentation- “A Complex Revision Hip Arthroplasty case Report”- TCOS, Hyderabad ‘2014.
- E-Poster presentation in KOACON 2013: Patellar fractures treated by modified tension band wire technique.
- Thesis in M.S. post-graduation: A Prospective study of Patellar fractures treated by modified tension band wiring.