- Laparoscopic Surgeries: In this surgery, a small cut (of about 0.5cm to 1cm) is made on the body. Any issue in the abdomen or pelvis region can be treated through this method.
- Other Uterine Issues like Adenomyosis, Asherman syndrome (intrauterine adhesions), Endometriosis, Uterine fibroids, Uterine polyps, Uterine prolapse, Urinary incontinence, and other women’s issues like Menorrhagia (heavy menstrual bleeding), Menstrual cramps, Post-hysterectomy prolapse, etc. are treated at the hospital.
- Menopause issues and post-menopausal bleeding: Any pain during the menstrual time or bleeding after the periods may be a symptom of some major issue. Consult a doctor immediately.
- Ovarian Issues like Ovarian Cysts, Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), Premature ovarian failure, etc.: The ovaries need to be healthy to get periods and stay fertile. Any problem in the ovary must be treated.
- Cervical Issues like Cervical dysplasia, PAP Smear, etc.: tests and analysis are carried out to detect cervical cancer.
- Surgeries like Myomectomy, Minimal Invasive Surgery/Laparoscopic Surgery, Hysterectomy, Colposcopy, etc.: In these surgeries, a small incision is made, and a long tube is inserted with a camera, to treat any issue.