Dr Praveen Changala
Department: Neuro Physician
Designation: Consultant - Neuro Physician
Qualification: MD (General Medicine ), DM (Neurology)Book an appointment
With 10 years of clinical experience, Dr Changala Praveen is an accomplished and proficient Neurologist. Currently working as a Consultant Neuro Physician, he specialises in Brain Stroke and the treatment of Neurodegenerative and Movement Disorders.
Dr Praveen has been trained in reputed medical institutes and centres and his expertise lies in an array of fields such as epilepsy, peripheral neuropathy and dementia. His experience in Neurology spans more than 5 years.
- Brain Stroke
- Meningitis and Encephalitis
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Parkinsonism and other Movement Disorders
- Low Back Pain and Neck pain
- Demyelinating – Brain and Spinal cord Disorders
- Muscular Dystrophies.
- Best oral presentation at IASO MID CON Tirupati for Sentinel Lymph node in Endometrial cancer
- Selected for fellowship in oncosurgery at ENT State conference held at Nellore in 2011
- Secured second highest marks in the class in ENT, SPM, medicine, paediatrics and surgery
- A prospective study of real time identification of line if transaction in Robotic Rectal cancer surgery by ICG, published in Springer Journal of Robotic Surgery ,May 2020.
- The nerve and vein sparing neck dissections for oral cancers: A prospective evaluation of the spinal accessory nerve function and internal jugular vein patency following treatment accepted for publication in ActaOtorhinolaryngologicaItalica 2017.doi : 10.14639/0392-100X-1481
- Reconstruction with dorsal nasal flap after resection of basal cell carcinoma of nose : J CutanAesthetSurg 2017;10:54-5
- A case of synchronous isolated thyroid metastasis from a primary lung cancer presenting as thyroid primary: A diagnostic challenge! Lung India 2016;33:326-9
- Metastasizing primary malignant melanoma of ovary in J.GynecolSurg2015;31:166-72.
- Effect Of Cellphone Usage On hearing threshold in J.volMedicalDentalSciences2013;27:4963-65.